The range of applications for our monitoring system is extremely diverse. It can be literally any situation
where someone is working alone without frequent contact with their colleagues. It could be an operator on an
effluent plant away from the main site, a laboratory technician, security guard, maintenance personnel or
anyone working outside normal hours.
This is a list of some of the applications where our system is being used:
- Operator in a shot blasting booth.
- Technician in a dark room.
- Boiler house operator.
- Lone security guard patrolling sites with a link back to a central monitoring station, security company contacted in an emergency.
- Security guards on patrol around a site, with the system monitored by colleagues in the security lodge.
- Single operator on a water treatment works, using the customer's own radio telemetry to link back to their control room.
- Single operator working in a hydro-electric power station with an autodialler link to other sites.
- Maintenance workers routinely working alone with the system monitored in the security lodge.
- Maintenance workers called in out-of-hours, monitored by central station and colleagues contacted in an emergency.
- Driver of a digger in a quarry/landfill site, colleagues paged in an emergency.
- Laboratory technicians and scientist with system monitored either in main reception or by colleagues close by.
- Lone warehouse personnel using forklifts, monitored in the main factory production area.
- Warehouse personnel working in a freezer, monitored by colleagues outside.
- Operators in isolated areas of a factory, monitored in security/reception and team leader paged in an emergency.
- Computer call centre operator working at weekends, monitored by a local security company.
With over 25 years' experience we can offer solutions for most lone working situations,
please contact us with your requirements.